For assistance


Do you want to file a complaint?

Information on how to file a complaint regarding the conduct of a police officer.

Do you require crime victims assistance?

Support resources available to you or your family after a crime has been committed against you.

Have you had your property seized?

Police may be able to return to you your seized car, firearm or other property? Learn more.

To provide assistance

Do you want to report a crime?

Help your community. Report the crimes you see.