Applicants will receive a competitive salary and interesting benefits as part of their employment with the KRPF.
- A starting salary of $53,665;
- A salary of up to $87,026 after a period of 48 months;
- $8500.40 to $20 861.62 to be paid as a cost of living differential, depending of the assigned village and the number of dependants;
- Food allowance;
- Constables working in Nunavik may also benefit from numerous tax deductions.
- 160 hours of vacation (20 days), plus 120 hours (15 days) in lieu of statutory holidays for permanent members;
- 3 annual leave trips (for permanent members);
- RRSP contributions: 6% employer, 4% employee (for permanent members);
- Group Insurance;
- A furnished apartment;
- Maximum of 80 hours (10 days) of banked overtime per
- Financial Incentive applicable to new graduates of the ENPQ: upon presentation of the appropriate receipts, a police officer who has not been previously employed by a police force or organisation and who is a certified police officer will be reimbursed by the employer for tuition fees paid to the ENPQ provided he meets the following conditions:
- He has been in the employ of the KRPF for one (1) calendar year;
- He is the incumbent of a permanent position.