Since the end of school and the nice weather are near, these are some fire safety tips to avoid fires during this period:
- Store matches and lighters out of children's reach and sight.
- Keep your filled and empty jerry cans in a locked shack.
- Make sure young children are not left without supervision and educate them on fire's destructive power.
- Establish clear rules and consequences about fire misuse.
- And encourage them to participate in safe activities.
On behalf of the Civil Security Section of the KRG, have a safe and fun fire free summer.